Our Custom blended candles have a wooden wick and come in several scents to drive your senses crazy. we also offer custom engraving on the lid!
Smudging has been traditionally use to safeguard against negativity that could interfere with sleep. Some research suggests that sage contains compounds that could help was insomnia. It's also been used to improve sleep & soothe anxiety.
We now offer a way for you to help us blend for you. Book a session and just relax and inhale a variety of pure essential oils to help you decide. Just Call to book a day and time.
Immersing your feet in a tub of warm water, even without anything extra in it, is a nice way to relax after a long day. A foot soak soothes your muscles, hydrates your skin and can relieve aches and pains due to standing for hours or walking in uncomfortable shoes. Plus, letting your feet sit in their own bath can help reduce swelling and prevent bacteria from settling into blisters and cuts or under toe nails.
And while a little rough skin helps protect our feet, if you’re prone to developing thick calluses, softening them in a soak makes them easier to exfoliate – precisely the reason why most pedicures begin by submerging your feet into warm water.
There are some additions, however, that can enhance your healing foot soak
A combination of magnesium and sulfate, Epsom salt is a compound that can help flush toxins and heavy metals from your skin’s cells, reduce inflammation, increase circulation and ease muscle cramps and joint pain.
As your feet absorb the magnesium, pain-reducing ions are released, relaxing your muscles and nerves and helping them function properly by regulating your electrolyte levels. The sulfate targets any harmful substances that need to be eliminated from your body. Epsom salt can also quell foot odor, help heal fungus or ingrown nails, and soothe dry skin.
You’ll find this healing salt at most drug stores and pharmacies. In a standard size tub, dissolve one cup of Epsom salt in warm water and soak your feet for 10 to 15 minutes.
There are several ways we can add some popular choices, which you can use individually or combine together for your healing foot treatment:
• Cedarwood oil is an antiseptic and anti-fungal, making it a good choice if you suffer from Athlete’s Foot.
• Cypress oil is an antiseptic and natural deodorant. Add a few drops to your soak if you have a blister or are concerned about foot odor.
• Juniper berry oil alleviates muscle aches, including those caused by arthritis.
• Lavender oil, as you may know, is a favorite for relaxation. It’s also a natural pain reliever—optimal for sore muscles and joints.
• Rosemary oil helps soothe tired muscles and has antiseptic properties.
• Wintergreen oil is considered nature’s aspirin. It helps with pain and swelling and has a cooling sensation that is particularly pleasurable on tired feet.
Ready to soothe and relax your body, mind, and spirit…? Let us create your blend while you sit back and relax with a tall glass of lavender lemonade.
Some include chamomile chamomile, calendula, lemon balm, lavender, rosemary Rosemary, thyme and basil. Just to name a few.
Copyright © 2018 Just My Essentials - All Rights Reserved.